Friday, January 6, 2012

Superpoints----What is it?

So many of you have heard about swagbucks already, put a lot of you probably have not heard of superpoints yet.  It is much like swagbucks except instead of searching to get your points, you click the "Superlucky" Button.  I have been doing this for about 2 weeks (averaging 2 minutes a day) and have already been able to redeem $10.00 in paypal cash.  Will it make me a millionaire?  Probably not.  BUT-it does provide some extra cash and I am on the computer at that time anyway.  Why not make a little bit of extra spending money (or in my case, loan repayment money) in your free time?  

I am listing the invite token below.  As far as I can tell, you must be invited in order to join superpoints.  If you decide to join using the token, please comment in the space below so that I can put up a new one for other readers.  Thank you!  (Note, if the link does not click, feel free to copy and paste).

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/6epcso

No comments:

Post a Comment