Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Goals for 2012

As we are now in about one week into 2012.  I stumbled across a blog post at one of my faves, www.moneysavingmom.com.  The author has decided to outline her goals for 2012.  Encouraged by her organization and ambition.  I have decided to list my goals for 2012 as well.  Please feel free to share your goals as well!

Reading:

I plan to read 12 books on my TBR (to-be-read) list.  I will share these in a later post.

Financial:

Get BEF (baby emergency fund) to $1,000.00.

Pay off Student Loan People 1.

Pay off Chase Private Loan.

Pay $5,000 to Wells Fargo.

Marriage:

Continue semiregular date nights.

Set goals together and include an accountability plan.

Business:

Continue to grow my personal business

Continue to blog regularly (i.e. 3-4 days per week).

Household:

Get organized and declutter.

Complete at least one load of laundry everyday including putting it away (the hard part it seems).

Parenting:

Have one night a week where DD picks our family activity and there are no cell phones, TV, or other distractions.

Begin a read aloud series with her in order to help her to learn to love to read.

Spiritual:

This will continue into 2013 but I have decided to fully convert to Catholicism.  RCIA should begin sometime around August.

Learn the rosary from memory.

Recite rosary,  meditate, pray daily.

Read my daily verses.


So it looks like 2012 will be full of goals.  What about your plan for 2012?  What do you plan to do?

1 comment:

  1. Any progress on these goals? I've just started a new blog for accountability to achieve more of my goals. I hope you'll join me.

    Jenny
    proverbs215.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete