Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stockpiling Cash in 2012

DH and I just found out that we are expecting!   We are super excited but also a little bit nervous because of our student loan debt.  We have decided to follow Dave Ramsey's recommended advice and only pay the minimums on our debts and stockpile cash until the baby is home and healthy.

So I am trying to decide if I should pick up some extra work serving tables a few nights a month.  That was the original plan before the BFP.  Do you all have any advice?

With DD5, I worked until 38 weeks coaching gymnastics and serving tables as well.  But this time around, I am 5 years older and I am already feeling much more tired than I remembered with DD5.

I think I may give it a shot and if it doesn't work out so be it.  First priority right now is Baby.  Second priority is student loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment