Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Reading List for 2012

I have decided to structure my reading for 2012 in order to a).  condense the amount of time I spend reading and 2). to cut down on my amazon purchases.  I think this will be beneficial in many ways but primarily because I want to use the money that was spent on amazon to be diverted into paying off my arch nemesis . . . wells fargo.  So without further hemming and hawing, here is my TBR (to be read) list for 2012.

January:

Money, Possessions, and Eternity 

February:

The Merchant of Venice

March:

Heaven

April:

Your Money or Your Life

May:

Interior Castle

June:

The Money Class

July:

Little Girls In Pretty Boxes

August:

Present Value

September:

I Don't Know How She Does It

October:

A Rose For The Crown

November:

The Piano Teacher

December:


More Than A Housewife




So, what will you be reading in 2012?  Do you make a set list and read from it?  Or do you just grab whatever you are in the mood for?

No comments:

Post a Comment